Borrowed from Keith, 39 questions!
1. Have you ever been searched by the cops?
2. Do you close your eyes on roller coasters?
Not normally, no.
3. When's the last time you've been sledding?
About ten years ago.
4. Would you rather sleep with someone else, or alone?
Being single I'm quite used to sleeping alone, though I have a cat that I don't mind sleeping with.
5. Do you believe in ghosts?
6. Do you consider yourself creative?
Only on days ending in the letter “y.”
7. Do you think O.J. killed his wife?
8. Jennifer Aniston or Angelina Jolie?
Jennifer Aniston. Jolie has a certain skanky quality to her that's attractive, and yet completely repulsive.
9. Do you stay friends with your ex's?
All except for one.
10. Do you know how to play poker?
11. Have you ever been awake for 48 hours straight?
Yes. Yes I have. The longest period I've been awake is about fifty-five hours.
12. What's your favorite commercial?
People have favorite commercials?
13. What are you allergic to?
14. If you're driving in the middle of the night, and no one is around do you run red lights?
Not normally, no, but I have.
15. Do you have a secret that no one knows but you?
Yes. I'm like an El-Aurian at times.
16. Boston Red Sox or New York Yankees?
I'm really quite indifferent. Cubs and White Sox? No question, though–Cubs all the way. As Mayor Daley of Chicago said last year, “Chicago is a Cubs town.” I lived in Chicago as a kid, and I learned my love of the Cubs at an early age. Through failure and failure and and failure and success and failure yet again, love of the Cubs is a constant.
17. Have you ever been Ice Skating?
18. How often do you remember your dreams?
It's quite rare. Though I did have that bizarre dream recently about Emily Deschanel.
19. When was the last time you laughed so hard you cried?
It was within the last month, though I can't recall the circumstances.
20. Can you name 5 songs by The Beatles?
Yes. I can also name 5 solo Beatles songs, from each Beatle. 😉
21. What's the one thing on your mind now?
Whether or not my laundry's done.
22. Do you know who Ghetto-ass barbie is?
Mattel makes a ghetto Barbie? I had no idea….
23. Do you always wear your seat belt?
24. What cell service do you use?
25. Do you like Sushi?
I've never had sushi.
26. Have you ever narrowly avoided a fatal accident?
Yes. Though one still haunts me, eight years on. (Yes, that phrasing means there's been more than one. I think I have the teela gene at times.)
27. What do you wear to bed?
Tee-shirt and shorts.
28. Been caught stealing?
No. Again, the teela gene.
29. What shoe size do you have?
I wear size 11.
30. Do you truly hate anyone?
31. Classic Rock or Rap?
You mean I have to choose? Well, okay. Classic rock.
32. If you could sleep with one famous person, who would it be?
33. Favorite Song?
“Here Comes the Sun,” by the Beatles.
34. Have you ever sang in front of the mirror?
Yes, and many mornings while shaving.
35. What food do you find disgusting?
Brussel sprouts, followed closely by mushrooms. I can't stand either.
36. Do you sing in the shower?
It happens on occasion.
37. Have you ever made fun of your friends behind their back?
Not something I'd normally do, but it has happened.
38. Have you ever stood up for someone you hardly knew?
More times than I could count. I'm like that.
39. Have you ever been punched in the face?
There! Probably more than you ever wanted to know. 🙂