1. Where were you 1 hour ago?
At work, counting down the register drawers.
2. Who will be your next kiss?
3. Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?
4. When is the last time you went to the mall?
Last week sometime, though I couldn't say which day. I had to drop off a case of games to our store at Cary Towne Center.
5. Are you wearing socks right now?
Yes, but not shoes.
6. When was the last time you went out of town?
Technically, the argument could be made that my dinner/date/thing in Durham two Saturdays ago was “out of town” as Durham is a different town than Raleigh. If not, then it would have been when I did the inventory in Goldsboro a few weeks ago.
7. Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days?
8. What was the last thing you had to drink?
A Mackeson Triple Stout. It's on the desk in front of me.
9. What are you wearing right now?
A green short sleeve shirt with a button down collar, khaki pants, olive green socks.
10. Have you been in a car wash?
Yes, but not for a few months.
11. Last food you ate?
12. Where were you last week on Saturday?
Work. I worked a thirteen hour shift on Saturday.
13. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week?
14. When is the last time you ran?
I'm not much of a runner.
15. What's the last sporting event you watched?
A Cubs game on WGN. They lost.
16. What is your favorite class?
I'm a fan of the Druid, myself. Though I might opt for Paladin or Cleric in a pinch.
17. Your dream vacation?
Some place where technology can't get to me.
18. Last 3 people's houses you were in?
Besides mine? Erm–my sister's, my other sister's, and my grandmother's, but this spans about six months of time.
19. How old are your parents?
Sixty-five and fifty-nine.
20. Are you in love?
No more than usual.
21. Do you miss anyone?
22. Last play you saw?
23. What are your plans for today?
Since the day is almost over… eat something, then go to bed.
24. Who is the last person you commented on myspace?
I have never left a comment on MySpace. I'm barely aware of what MySpace is, to be honest.
25. Ever go to camp?
Yes, I did.
26. Were you an honor roll student in school?
27. What do you want to know about the future?
That the next President(s) are able to restore the prestige that our current President has frittered away.
28. Are you wearing any perfume or cologne?
29. Are you hungry?
Yes, as I've not eaten since breakfast.
30. Where is your best friend located?
The Washington, DC suburbs.
31. Do you have a tan?
32. How old do you want to be when you have kids?
I don't want kids.
33. Do you collect anything?
Shiny plastic discs.
34. Last time you got stopped by a cop or pulled over?
Sometime in 1999. I was driving my roommate's van because he had been drinking and had passed out, and I was pulled over and ticketed because his van wasn't inspected and he hadn't updated his registration. Though he promised me he'd pay the ticket, I'm still waiting.
35. Have you ever drunk your soda from a straw?
Yes. Quite often.
36. How do you like your drinks?
37. Do you like hot sauce?
38. Last time you took a shower?
39. Who do you have a crush on?
Besides the woman that vaguely resembles Liv Tyler at the bank? No one comes to mind….
40. What is your mood?
41. Are you someone's best friend?
42. What's the last book you read?
I'm currently working on Pretty Birds, by Scott Simon. The last book I finished was The Godfather Returns, by Mark Winegartner.