Taken from Ross, let’s look at Christmas habits!
Okay, here’s what you’re supposed to do, and try not to be a SCROOGE!!!
Just copy this entire meme and paste into your blog. Change all the answers so that they apply to you.
‘Tis the Season to be NICE!
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper. I’m very good at wrapping things.
2. Real tree or artificial? Artificial.
3. When do you put up the tree? Mid-December. Usually around the 10th.
4. When do you take the tree down? Mid-January. Sometimes at late as February.
5. Do you like eggnog? Yes. Especially the kind made with real rum.
6. Favorite gift received as a child? No idea.
7. Do you have a nativity scene? Um, no.
8. Hardest person to buy for? My mom.
9. Easiest person to buy for? My sister.
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? An e-mailed Christmas card is, I dunno, tacky.
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? There have been some close calls, but nothing truly terrible.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Batman Returns. Okay, Santa Claus Conquers the Martians. Okay, Blackadder’s Christmas Carol. Satisfied?
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Mid-summer?
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Yes, I have regifted.
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? I like cookies.
16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? Colors.
17. Favorite Christmas song? It’s a toss-up. “Christmastime is Here,” by the Vince Guaraldi Trio, or “Dead, Dead, Dead,” from Mr. Hankey’s Christmas Classics.
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home?I’ve always stayed home at Christmas.
19. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeers? Yes.
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? No idea.
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Morning.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? It’s the only time of year I hear “Do They Know It’s Christmas,” which I abhor.
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? No, not really.
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? I’m pretty easy going.
25. Do you have Jesus in your heart this Christmas? No.