Pick a band and answer all the following questions with the titles of their songs.
Chosen band: The Beatles. Yeah, we’re going easy.
- Are you a male or female?
- Describe yourself:
- How do you feel about yourself?
“I’m So Tired”
- Describe where you currently live?
“Here, There, and Everywhere”
- If you could go anywhere, where would you go?
“Across the Universe”
- Your best friend is:
“The Fool on the Hill”
- Favorite color:
“Blue Jay Way”
- You know that:
“Tomorrow Never Knows”
- What’s the weather like?
- If your life was a television show, what would it be called?
“Magical Mystery Tour”
- What is life to you?
“The Long and Winding Road”
- What is the best advice you have to give?
“Let It Be”
- If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
“Mean Mr. Mustard”
- What do you want to do right now?
“I Want to Tell You”
I would not recommend putting this album together. It wouldn’t work. 🙂
Let’s see. We’ve got 7 John songs, 5 Paul songs, and 2 George songs. No Ringo songs, though, but we do have two of his best drum performances on “Tomorrow Never Knows” and especially “Rain.” Not bad.