The facts are these.
- I have a bruise on my right hand.
- The bruise is on the back of the hand.
- The bruise is situated roughly adjacent to my right thumb and my wrist.
- The bruise measures 1 1/2-inches in diameter.
- The bruise is a deep purple.
- The bruise hurts like a motherfucker.
If you have any information on the cause or purpose of said bruise, please let the management know.
A mysterious, unexplained bruise is not a good bruise.
Especially one that hurts like this one!
I think I’ve coined another new word, neologism-thingie.
Use it in everyday conversation! 🙂
ETA: Under natural light, rather than the fluorescents at work, the bruise turned out to be minor. Certainly not as dark as it had appeared at first. Most curious.