From the creative mind of Keith DeCandido, “Tell what the first post of every month of the 2007 calendar year was.”
- January: On Incompetant Blundering — An after-action report of an Age of Empires III game.
- February: On Invitations — I was invited to a blogger conference.
- March: On the New Mission — I was Go! on a short story due May 1st.
- April: On Future Lord of the Rings Games — Although Lord of the Rings: The White Council was dead, EA planned to forge ahead with new video games.
- May: On the Old Mission — The short story was turned in. I received the galleys just recently. Still can’t talk about it. Sorry. But it’s going to be awesome when I can. 🙂
- June: On Forty Years Ago Today — Sgt Pepper was released forty years ago, June 1st.
- July: On Asking Allyn Anything — I opened the floor to questions, and got… one.
- August: On Joy in Wrigleyville — Frank Deford praised the Chicago Cubs as the one happy thing in sports this year, and I couldn’t argue.
- September: On Presidential Primary Madness — The Presidential primary system is broken, and I felt like ranting.
- October: On the Coming Crack-Up — The Republican Party is probably going to fracture, as its religious base and its monied backers have two completely different ideas about what’s best for the party.
- November: On Talking Star Trek: Voyager — A conversation at work prompted by thoughts on how Star Trek: Voyager could have been really cool and different.
- December: On Things I Don’t Remember — I wrote a letter to the local newspaper, and discovered this nearly nine months later.
Video and computer games. Writing. Politics. The Chicago Cubs. And random nonsense.
That sounds like me! 😆