A bunch of odd questions, taken from Keith:
- How do you like your grilled cheese?
- Where did you go on your last vacation?
When was my last vacation? Early 2006; I went to West Virginia.
- Who are your godparents?
I don’t know that I have godparents.
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
I have absolutely no clue.
- Where are you at noon everyday?
During the week? At my desk, in my cube, on the sixth floor.
- How many speeding tickets have you gotten?
Zero. Never been pulled over for speeding.
- When was the last time you swam?
It’s been at least ten years.
- What do you order at Subway?
Usually a 6″ Turkey on Wheat.
- Do you keep your closets organized?
- How do you make headaches go away?
I wait them out. It may take days. But I wait them out.
- Have you owned a beta before?
Beta software? Absolutely.
- If you moved out of state where would you go?
- Did you attend pre school?
- What do your shower curtains look like?
I have no idea.
- Did you have an imaginary friend as a child?
- How do you make eggs?
- Where do you wash your clothes?
In the basement.
- Who are the neighbors who live to the right of you?
It’s a wide open field.
- What are your thoughts on Tom Cruise?
I generally enjoy his work as an actor.
- What is the next vehicle you wish to buy?
I keep saying I’m going to buy a bike.
- Do you pay bills online or by mail?
- What would be the best gift someone could get you right now?
Check my Amazon Gift Registry, maybe.
- What is something stressful you will deal with next week?
I’m going to be really busy at work.
- What is something in your home that you collect?
I have books.
- What did you do last night?
I did some reading.
- Who did you last see?
Probably my grandmother.
- How do you take your coffee?
Sugar, nonfat milk.
- What is the oldest thing in your fridge?
There’s instant coffee that may date to the Clinton administration.
- On your keyboard what key is wearing out from pressing it so much?
“A” is now blank; the space bar has been rubbed smooth.
- Where do you put your keys when you come home?
They go on my bookshelf.
- Where do you go for Thanksgiving?
I will stay home for Thanksgiving.
- How old will you you be in 2010?
I will turn thirty-seven.
- What actor or actress would play you in a movie?
My sister thinks Paul Giamatti.
- How much cash is in your wallet?
I should have a twenty, and maybe a few singles.
- Would you have a one night stand with your favorite movie star?
- What color is your phone?
The telephone here on the desk has a fake wood paneling look.
- If you were starving to death would you eat a pet?
- Ever been to Alabama?
No. Nor can I think of any reason why I would want to visit there.
- What kind of accent do you have?
I have the flat American non-accent.
- What kind of alcoholic drinks are in your fridge right now?
I should have one bottle of Sam Adams Winter Ale.
Now you know. And knowing is half the battle. 😉