Some meme-age, stolen from Keith, because I quite honestly have nothing better to do at the moment. I’m not trying for witty or informative. Just the facts. Like Dragnet.
1. What bill do you hate paying the most?
Any. All. I accept them. I don’t like them.
2. Where was the last place you had a romantic dinner?
Abbey Road Bar & Grill. It was a bit of a dive, actually.
3. What do you really want to be doing right now?
I want to be curled up in bed. That’s not an option at the moment.
4. How many colleges did you attend?
5. Why did you choose the shirt that you have on right now?
It was clean. It looked good with my pants.
6. What are your thoughts on gas prices?
They could be higher, actually.
7. First thought when the alarm went off this morning?
No alarm. Sunshine woke me up.
8. Last thought before going to sleep last night?
How strange, my ears aren’t ringing…
9. Do you miss being a child?
10. What errand/chore do you despise?
I would really rather not say.
11. Get up early or sleep in?
12. Have you found real love yet?
I think so.
13. Favourite lunch meat?
14. What do you get every time you go into Wal-Mart?
I’m not a regular Wal-Mart shopper.
15. Beach or lake?
16. Do you think marriage is an outdated ritual?
It works for a lot of people.
17. Sopranos or Desperate Housewives?
Never watched either.
18. What famous person would you like to have dinner with?
19. Have you ever crashed your vehicle?
20. Ever use a fire extinguisher for its intended purpose?
No. I have used them for other, nefarious purposes.
21. Ring tone?
I don’t have a cell phone. Ergo, no ring tone.
22. Strangest place you have ever brushed your teeth?
I have no idea.
23. Somewhere in California you’ve never been and would like to go?
As I’ve never been to California, I’d like to go anywhere. I want to see San Francisco the most.
23. Do you go to church?
24. At this point in your life would you rather start a new career or a new relationship?
25. How old are you?
26. Do you have a go to person?
People always come to me.
27. Are you where you want to be in life?
I’m not really sure where I want to be in life.
28. Growing up, what were your favourite cartoons?
Tom & Jerry.
29. What about you do you think has changed the most?
Since… when? Last week? Last year? Last decade? I think I’m more content now than I used to be. I’m stressed, but in different and less destructive ways.
30. Looking back at high school were they the best years of your life?
31. Are there times you still feel like a kid?
32. Did you ever own troll dolls?
33. Did you have a pager?
34. Where was the hang out spot when you were a teenager?
The field behind the elementary school.
35. Were you the type of kid you would want your children to hang out with?
I really have no idea.