Because it’s early, here’s two random memes courtesy of Keith.
First up, fifty personal questions…
- Elaborate on your default icon.
On the blog, there really isn’t such a thing as a “default icon.” I generally use either a South Park-ized self-portrait or Doctor Pooh on LiveJournal.
- What’s your current relationship status?
I’m not currently seeing anyone.
- Ever have a near-death experience?
- Name an obvious quality you have.
I am obviously balding.
- What’s the name of the song that’s stuck in your head right now?
It’s something I keep hearing on the radio, and I don’t like it, so I’m not going to find out what it is.
- Any celeb you would marry?
I dunno. Maybe.
- Who will cut and paste this first?
The people likely to do this have very likely already done it.
- Has anyone ever said you look like a celebrity?
Yes. When I had hair I was told that I looked like Dave Matthews.
- Do you wear a watch? What kind?
I don’t wear a watch.
- Do you have anything pierced?
No. No interest.
- Do you have any tattoos?
No. No interest.
- Do you like pain?
No, though I handle it rather too well.
- Do you like to shop?
Not really, no.
- What was the last thing you paid for with cash?
Groceries on Friday.
- What was the last thing you paid for with your credit card?
Books at Barnes & Noble on Friday.
- Who was the last person you spoke to on the phone?
My sister. Sometime last week.
- What is on your desktop background?
“The Creation of Bart.” It’s a parody of Michaelangelo’s “The Creation of Adam,” done with Bart Simpson.
- What is the background on your cell phone?
Dragons in flight about a castle’s spire.
- Do you like redheads?
I absolutely like redheads.
- Do you know any twins?
I’m not really sure.
- Do you have any weird relatives?
- What was the last movie you watched?
Bender’s Big Score.
- What was the last book you read?
About Time 6, by Tat Woods.
- Is there such a thing as love at first sight, or it is more likely to be “lust at first sight”?
I think it’s both.
- What’s your favourite book?
The Hound of the Baskervilles.
- When was the last time you visited the street where you first lived?
Umm… never. At least, never within memory.
- When was the last time you googled your own name?
- What was/is your favourite subject at school?
- What was/is your least favourite subject at school?
- Do you like having your photograph taken?
I don’t mind it.
- What time were you born?
7-something. In the evening.
- Ever seriously questioned your sanity?
From time to time.
- How many phone numbers do you have remembered and can say off the top of your head?
At least forty.
- Can you Limbo?
- Have you ever killed your own dinner?
- How long have you been living at your current residence?
- What phobias do you have?
- What’s your ideal breakfast?
Cereal and coffee.
- Where are you right now?
My writing office.
- Why do you blog?
To connect with people.
- What would you call your autobiography?
Things That Don’t Make Sense.
- What’s the longest time you’ve stayed out of the country/where?
I’ve actually never been out of the country.
- Do you use ICQ, AOL Buddy list etc..?
I do, though it’s rare when I actually have someone to talk to.
- Do you have nightmares frequently?
- If you were another person, would you be friends with you?
Possibly. I’m not sure. I can be fickle.
- Which TV character could you be friends with?
- What’s on your mouse pad?
I don’t have a mousepad. I use a trackball.
- What is your ring tone?
I have no idea.
- What did you watch on TV last night?
- Scary movies or happy endings?
Next up, creating a band through Wikipedia…
1) Go to the Wikipedia home page and click random article. That is your band’s name.
2) Click random article again; that is your album name.
3) Click random article 15 more times; those are the tracks on your album.
I’m adding two rules:
4) Anything in parentheses may be dropped, at the user’s discretion.
5) Drop “List of…” if it begins any name.
Band Name: HMS Queen
Album Name: Sanskar International School
- White-fronted Tit
- Michigan County Name Etymologies
- Helicia peltata
- Naval Air Station Cubi Point
- Bradford West
- Thermal treatment
- Number-One Hits of 1947
- University of Hawaii Alumni
- Abasan al-Saghira
- Ariyavangsagatayana, 9th Supreme Patriarch of Thailand
- Social Franchising
- Colorado State Song
- James B. Dickman
Dude, this is just fucking random. 😆