This week’s questions from the Friday Five:
1. How many TVs do you have in your home?
2. On average, how much TV do you watch in a week?
Maybe three, four hours. Some weeks not at all. In other words, not very much.
3. Do you feel that television is bad for young children?
Not especially, no.
4. What TV shows do you absolutely HAVE to watch, and if you miss them, you’re heartbroken?
There really aren’t any shows I have to watch. I do, however, try to make the time to watch:
The Practice, on ABC.
Jonathan Creek, on BBC America.
Anything else is bonus.
5. If you had the power to create your own television network, what would your line-up look like?
Doctor Who, twenty-four hours a day, in the movie-format, not the episode-format.