1. What is your favorite scary movie?
Aliens. It’s not quite the scare ride that the first Alien movie is, and it doesn’t carry the psychological gravitas of Alien 3, but James Cameron’s Aliens manages to be both scary and a ballsy action film at the same time.
2. What is your favorite Halloween treat?
M&Ms. As if the answer was in doubt.
3. Do you dress up for Halloween? If so, describe your best Halloween costume.
No, I don’t.
4. Do you enjoy going to haunted houses or other spooky events?
Not particularly, because they’re not especially scary. It’s like watching Hannibal. Most people were freaked out by a scene very close to the end (and if you’ve seen the film, you know the scene I mean, the one involving a skillet), but I wasn’t freaked out at all. I was far more interested in how the hell the filmmakers achieved that particular effect and made it look absolutely convincing.
In other words, a haunted house isn’t real, you almost expect what’s going to happen, so why get worked up over it?
5. Will you dress up for Halloween this year?
Doesn’t answer number three make this one a no-brainer? In other words, no.