I’m not really sure what this meme means, but it’s a Friday, so let’s roll…
Your result for The Social Persona Test (What kind of man/woman are you?)…
Lord of the Misfits (QLAM)
Quirky Liberal Alpha Male
You are more QUIRKY than NORMAL.
You are more LIBERAL than TRADITIONAL.
You are more DOMINANT than PASSIVE.
When picking a date, consider: The Rarity (QTAF), The Renaissance Faire Wench (QLAF), The Librarian (QTBF), or The Emo Girl (QLBF)
(Image from UNC Library Website)
In terms of more meaningful content…
Coldplay just released a full live album, LeftRightLeftRightLeft, as a free download on their website. No, I really don’t think it’s supposed to have spaces in its title.
The album is also being given away to concert goers this summer. According to the band’s e-mail newsletter, “The free download will also be available from Coldplay.com until the band play their final 2009 show.”
Track listing is…
- Glass of Water (Prospekt’s March)
- 42 (Viva La Vida)
- Clocks (A Rush of Blood to the Head)
- Strawberry Swing (Viva La Vida)
- The Hardest Part/Postcards From Far Away (X&Y/Prospekt’s March)
- Viva La Vida (Viva La Vida)
- Death With Never Conquer (B-side)
- Fix You (X&Y)
- Death and All His Friends (Viva La Vida)
Get it while it’s good. :party: