Before we begin, the floor’s still open in the “Ask Allyn Anything” thread. You ever wanted to know, take your shot.
Or you can read this. Because it’s a rainy, mucky, miserable afternoon, here’s more questions courtesy of Ross, and who knows? You could find the answers to your unasked questions here!
- Introduce yourself:
- It’s Wednesday at noon, where are you usually doing?
Currently? No idea.
- What kind of laundry detergent do you use?
- What brand of shampoo is in your shower right now?
I don’t use shampoo. Don’t really have enough hair to use shampoo.
- Did you ever get into a bar and drink before you were 21?
- What countries have you been to?
I’ve never been out of the United States.
- Do you watch MTV anymore?
No. Nor have I ever watched MTV on any sort of basis at all.
- What do you think about Oprah?
- What’s your favorite mixed drink?
I don’t have one.
- You need a new pair of jeans… what store do you go first?
I don’t wear jeans.
- Did you ever watch The O.C.?
No. And I’m getting the sneaking suspicion that some shallow teenager/twentysomething wrote these questions… :/
- What kind of car do you drive?
- Honestly, is that car insured?
- Do you like sushi?
Never had sushi.
- Have you ever been to Tiffany & Co. or Saks 5th Ave?
I’m sure I’ve been in a Saks at some point.
- Did your parents spoil you growing up?
I wouldn’t say so.
- Do you like roller coasters?
- What magazine(s) do you buy regularly or subscribed to?
Currently I’m subscribed to The Atlantic Monthly, The American Prospect, and The Writer.
- Do you remember when the WB shows were popular?
WB shows were popular? Sorry, I never watched the WB, except for Birds of Prey. And that was not popular.
- When you go out do you prefer to go to a dance club or to a bar?
- Would you ever run for elected office?
I don’t know; I don’t think I’m the electable type.
- Who do you think will be the next president?
A Democrat. I think John Edwards is the best choice.
- Are you registered to vote?
- Do you own an iPod?
- Is your bathroom filled with beauty stuff?
Unless you count my razor and shaving cream, no.
- What kind of cologne/perfume do you wear?
- Do you like Carrie Underwood?
I don’t know her music.
- Been to “The Vegas”?
I have been to Las Vegas, yes.
- How many CDs does your stereo hold?
It’s a three-disc changer.
- Are you happy with your job?
I am currently between jobs.
- Where do you work and what do you do there?
I am currently between jobs.
- What did you get in the mail today?
No mail today. It’s a Sunday. :p
- How do you like your steak cooked?
Medium. I like a little pink, but not too much.
- Britney Spears?
What about her? I’m less than indifferent; I just don’t care.
- What do you usually order at Taco Bell?
I like the three soft taco combo.
- Have you ever sat all the way thru Gone With the Wind?
- Have you ever been to Mt Rushmore?
- Is it just me, or was The Marine (w/John Cena) a really horrible movie?
It’s possible. I mean, I’ve never even heard of The Marine. And wasn’t John Cena on Homicide? No, that was John Ceda, wasn’t it? I have no clue, really.
- Are surveys like the cocaine of myspace/ live journal?
- Where is your favorite place (that you have actually been to)?
I think I could only answer that metaphysically.
- What is your favorite candle scent?
I like a vanilla scent, actually.
- Do you believe places can really be haunted?
I don’t know.
- Do you smoke cigarettes?
- Have you ever been to NYC or LA?
New York, yes. Los Angeles, no.
- What format radio station is your car stereo set to?
It’s probably on the anything goes station–best of the 70s, 80s, 90s, and today.
- Do you think 50 questions is enough?
- Are you currently planning a trip?
- Is Ryan Seacrest gay?
I don’t care. Again, the shallow teenager/twenty-something theory comes to the fore… :/
- Do you take sleeping pills?
- Have you ever googled your name and found out somebody famous or semi-famous shares your name?
Now when I do a search on my name I find pages and pages of me. So, in that sense, there is someone famous sharing my name, because it’s me.