Shamelessly stolen from Ross and others:
- What TV show(s) do you find yourself watching the most?
Presently, not that many. The only ones I’m building my week around these days are Boston Legal and House. Television, just not that important to me these days.
- What if any TV shows do you own on DVD?
Chittering Cthulhu, there are so many. Unfortunately, they’re still packed away from the move, so I’m rattling these off from memory, which means I’m forgetting a bunch. Animaniacs, Arrested Development, Babylon 5, Batman: The Animated Series, Blackadder, Buffy: The Vampire Slayer, Cheers, Doctor Who, Frasier, Futurama, Homicide, Lois and Clark, Monarch of the Glen, Remington Steele, Sherlock Holmes (the Ronald Howard and Jeremy Brett series), Soap, South Park, Stargate SG1, Stargate Atlantis, Weeds, The West Wing, and most certainly a bunch of really blindingly obvious things that I’m forgetting.
- Can you name your favorite TV show theme song (I would encourage you to make a phone post and sing it to us)?
Probably the Blackadder theme.
- Have you ever been on TV and if so for what?
A few times. Once I was interviewed for the local news as part of a feature on credit card use. I’ve also done the phone bank thing for local PBS stations during their fund drives, so I was there, but in the background.
- What is your favorite YouTube video (feel free to post a link)?
No, I’d rather bash my head into a brick wall than watch YouTube videos.