A friend of mine passed this along recently.
Using only song names from ONE ARTIST, cleverly answer these questions. Pass it on to 15 people (or not) and include me. Try not to repeat a song title. It’s harder than you think.
It’s not that hard. I did a similar meme with the Beatles about two years ago.
Pick Your Artist: Elbow
- Are you male or female:
- Describe yourself:
Asleep in the Back
- How do you feel about yourself:
Scattered Black and Whites
- Describe your current boy/girl situation:
An Imagined Affair
- Describe where you currently live:
The Long War Shuffle
- If you could go anywhere you wanted to go:
Strangeways to Holcombe Hill in 4:20
- Your favorite form of transportation:
- Your best friend(s) is(are):
Friend of Ours
- Your favorite color is:
- Favorite time of day:
- If your life were a TV show, what would it be called:
- What is life to you:
One Day Like This
- What is the best advice you have to give:
Grace Under Pressure
- If you could change your name, what would it be:
- Thought for the Day:
Lay Down Your Cross
- How I would like to die:
Lucky With Disease
- My soul’s present condition:
The other day, when I wrote that “Im surprised I dont make more music playlists, because when I do they usually turn out quite well,” I was referring to this list specifically. This wasn’t assembled as a playlist, yet I find that when I whipped up a playlist of these tracks, in this order, in Winamp, that it worked really well. It sounded cohesive.
Maybe I know Elbow’s music too well. Considering how many of these songs are B-sides, maybe that’s to be expected. 😉