Memes are cheap content, so let’s do a meme! Stolen from Keith; I don’t think he’ll mind, or even notice…
- Do you have any pets?
Kitty. That’s his name. Kitty.
- Name three things that are physically close to you.
A glass of lemonade iced tea. Nail clippers. Hair of the Dog, the CD from Three Bonzos and a Piano (a Bonzo Dog spin-off group).
- What’s the weather like right now?
Overcast and somewhat cool.
- Do you drive, if so do you crash?
Yes, and not in ten years.
- What time did you wake up this morning?
Quarter after six.
- When was the last time you showered?
Seven-thirty this morning.
- What was the last movie you saw?
In the theater? Sherlock Holmes. On DVD? I have no idea.
- What does your last text message say?
FOX: Michael meets up w/ Sara, butthey both meet up w/ Mahone. N that’s bad! What will the 2 do? Watch Prison Break at 8/7c. rply STOP 2 end.
That message was sent on November 6, 2006, by the way. I cancelled my cell phone service shortly thereafter. I’m surprised my old phone even kept the message that long.
- What’s your ringtone?
Don’t have one.
- Have you ever been to a different country?
- Do you like sushi?
I have never tried it.
- Where do you buy your groceries?
There are a number of local grocery stores. I usually go to Food Lion, but I also frequent the Super Fresh by the office.
- Have you ever taken medication to fall asleep faster?
- How many siblings do you have?
- Do you have a desktop computer or laptop?
Desktop. Though I want a laptop; it would be handy.
- How long till your next birthday?
Ten months tomorrow.
- Do you wear contacts or glasses?
- Do you color your hair?
In spite of the Reed Richards thing I have going, no.
- Tell me something you’re planning on doing today.
At this point in my day? Sleep. I’m tired and I have a bloody blasted headache.
- When was the last time you cried?
Last week sometime. I was listening to a soundtrack. It had an emotive piece.
- What is your perfect pizza topping?
- What do you prefer hamburger or cheeseburger?
Cheeseburgers. Like ham, a food so good God reserved it for the gentiles. Sorry, private joke.
- Have you ever had an all nighter?
All too many.
- What is your eye color?
I haven’t checked recently. They had gone grey.
- Can you taste the difference between Pepsi and Coke?
Pepsi is sweeter and heavier than Coca-Cola, so yes.
Now you know, and knowing involves blue lasers and red lasers. Or something like that.